Q1 Media - Holiday Appreciation Video
Q1 Media - Frame & Color Sample for Client
Q1 Media - Holiday Appreciation Project
I was approached by Q1 Media to develop a concept, shoot and produce a video that would be shown at their annual holiday party that was scheduled for less than one month away. Their objective was to present a video that would demonstrate the organizations appreciation for their 4 co-founders, accomplishments, and colleagues. My partner for this project - Q1 Media's very talented Interactive Designer, Jason Lind - and I selected the final concept, the 3 more relevant interview questions, the setting, framing, and post-production workflow. This video was the final deliverable. I took care of the interview segment while Jason assisted in the shoot. Jason also independently produce the music video segment that appears towards the latter portion of the video.
The video guidelines were as follows:
- Must be shot onsite during business hours in one day
- Must include interviews of all 52 employees
- Must be entertaining and include content/edits that would keep the crowds attention
- Must be completed in less than 30 days
- Co-founders must be unaware of video shoot, all 4 would be onsite
This was a very challenging project that in the end delighted the Q1 audience - there was laughter, cheers, and even some tears. Q1 was a wonderful client and I'm grateful they brought me in on this incredibly rewarding project.